WebTech Search Group continuously monitors keyword performance during Pay Per Click campaigns management. This way we’ll know when it’s time to:
- Add fresh keywords. As you add new products, services and content, fresh keywords will expand your reach. Continuous keyword research also highlights new, valuable keywords as the campaign progresses.
- Add negative keywords. By adding these words to the campaign, we target your desired audience more precisely and get more bang for your buck. Non-converting keywords only waste your money.
- Remove under performing keywords. We routinely weed out keywords that aren’t a good return on your investment, either because they’re expensive or not resulting in conversions.
- Split ad groups. This strategy can improve your click-through rate and quality score by grouping ads such that they target specific landing pages and ad text.
- Refine website content. Fresh, optimized content with excellent readability will boost your landing pages. We may also recommend that you individualize them to match the most valuable search queries.